Serving Size : 4 people
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 25 minutes
|Quantity||Ingredients for Palak Chicken Recipe|
|2 Bay leaves , 1 Cinnamon stick, 3 Cloves|
|1 Tbsp||Ginger Garlic paste|
|1/4 tsp||Turmeric powder|
|1 tsp||Chili powder|
|1 tsp||Coriander powder|
|1 tsp||Garam Masala Powder|
|1 tsp||Kasoori Methi leaves / dried fenugreek leaves|
|Salt to taste|
Step 1) Blanching the Spinach:
Palak chicken is a delicious curry made with chicken and spinach which is loaded with the benefits of spinach.It is an Indian curry where chicken dances in a rich creamy and silky spincah base.
- Blanch the spinach and grind it to a smooth paste
- Saute onion with whole garam masala and the other masalas
- Add the chicken and cook until 70% done.
- Add the spinach paste and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add kasoori methi, cream and turn off the heat