Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
|Quantity||Ingredients for Badusha Recipe|
|1.5cup||Maida / All Purpose flour|
|1/2 tsp||Baking Powder|
|2 tbsp||Yogurt / Curd|
|1/4 cup||Ghee / Clarified Butter|
|3 -4 tbsp||Milk|
|For Sugar Syrup|
|few drops||lemon juice|
Step 1 ) Dough for Badusha:
In a bowl add Maida, baking powder and mix well.Then add curd, ghee, sugar and milk. Combine everything nicely to form a dough.
- Do not add too much of milk
- Do not over knead the dough
- Dough should not be soft like chapathi dough, it should be flaky
After frying drop it into the sugar syrup, if the syrup is cooled completely then heat it for a minute before adding the badusha. Cover the badushas in sugar syrup and let it soak for minimum 3 -4 minutes.
Finally Garnish it with your favorite nuts on the top.
That's it our delicous Badusha sweet recipe is ready to be served. You can serve it the next day to enjoy the fullness of taste . Please share your feedback after trying the recipe. Happy Cooking !!!
Badusha is a famous sweet distributed during festivals, but many of us think that badusha is complicated to make, if we follow some tips and tricks we will be able to make perfect Balushahi recipe each and every time.
- For Dough
- 1.5 cup Maida
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Yogurt / Curd
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 3 -4 tbsp Milk
- For Sugar Syrup
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Cardamom
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 10 Saffron
- few drops lemon juice
- Mix maida, yogurt, ghee, baking powder, milk and make a rough dough
- let it rest for 10 -15 minutes
- Make Sugar Syrup and flavor
- make small balls and fry the badusha over medium heat
- dunk it into the sugar syrup for 3 - 4 minutes
- Our Delicious Badusha is ready to be enjoyed