Serving Size : 6 people
Marination Time : 30 minutes - Overnight
Cooking Time : 25 minutes
|Quantity||Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Recipe|
|4 tbsp||thick Yogurt / Curd|
|1 tbsp||Ginger Garlic paste|
|1/2 tsp||Turmeric powder|
|1 tsp||Cumin powder|
|1 tsp||Garam masala powder|
|1 tbsp||Kashmiri Chili powder|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1/2 kg||Boneless chicken pieces|
|1||Capsicum / Bell pepper|
Step 5) Stove top:
That's it our delicious chicken Tikka is ready, Squeeze a little bit of lemon juice on the top before serving. You can use this chicken to make lot of recipes like Chicken Tikka masala, Butter Chicken and even you use this chicken to make chicken masala curry. All the recipes tastes wonderful with this delicious chicken tikka.
- Pat dry the chicken pieces to get rid of excess moisture.
- If you are using wooden skewers for the oven then soak it for 20 -30 minutes before baking, otherwise the stick may get burnt.
- Broiling the chicken gives nice color to the chicken Tikka.
- Do not bake it for a very long time, chicken may turn hard.
- While cooking on a stove top brush a couple of times with oil to get extra crispiness and taste.
- squeeze a little bit of lemon before serving.
Chicken Tikka Kebab is a world famous recipe enjoyed by all ages of people. The special marinade and the color of the bell peppers makes this recipe more appealing and appetizing. Chicken Tikka is nothing but small pieces of chicken marinated in a special masala for a long time and then cooked on a tandoor oven ,Since many of us do have tandoor oven I have made this recipe in oven and as well as in stove top. If you want gravy type then you can use this chicken tikka to make chicken Tikka masala
For Butter Chicken Base:
- 4 tbsp thick Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Oil
- required salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 kg Boneless chicken pieces
- 1 Capsicum / Bell pepper
- 1 Onion
- In a mixing bowl add the masalas and mix well
- Add chicken, bell peppers and oniona nd combine well with the masalas
- Arrange the marinated chicken on a skewer and cook until the chicken is fully done
- Our Chicken Tikka is ready to be served.