Serving Size : 12 (makes 2 cakes)
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Baking Time :
Oven : 30 - 35 minutes
Cooker : 40 - 45 minutes
|Quantity||Ingredients for Egg less Chocolate Cake Recipe|
|For Cake Batter|
|2 cup||All Purpose flour / Maida|
|3/4 cup||Cocoa powder|
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking Soda|
|1 cup||Yogurt (Curd)|
|2 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
Step 1) Lets start by preheating the oven at 350 F or 175 C, before preheating the cooker lets make some small arrangements:
- Add a layer of salt (approximately 2 cups of salt) - we can reuse the salt for future baking
- Then place a wire stand - to elevate the pan from touching the base .
- Finally a perforated plate on the top and cover the cooker.
Step 2) In a big mixing bowl, sift in all purpose flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder, baking powder, salt . then add Sugar and mix well. We can also use a wire sieve for mixing everything together.
Beat the yogurt nicely before adding and make sure there are not lumps.
Step 4) Divide the batter into 2 halves and transfer it to a baking pan.
This recipe yields two 9 inch pans
In oven: 30 -35 minutes on 350 F / 175 C
In cooker: 40 -45 minutes on medium without placing the cooker weight.
Cakes are every ones favorite dessert, Chocolate cake is one of the best among them. Plan chocolate cake without any cream itself is very forgiving and mouthwatering. In this video I have shared a simple eggless chocolate cake recipe in Pressure Cooker.We can ad buttercream frosting or wipped cream on the top to make it more appealing.
For Cake Batter
- 2 cup Maida
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1.5 cup milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven and pressure cooker
- In a mixing bowl combine sift all the dry ingredients first
- Next add all the wet ingredients and mix without any lumps.
- Divide the batter into 2 halves and bake.
- In Oven : 30 - 35 minutes at 350 F / 175
- In pressure cooker : 40 - 45 minutes on medium heat.