Serving Size : 6 people (makes 12)
Preparation Time : 30 mins
Cooking Time : 30 mins
|Quantity||Ingredients for Chciken Keema Samosa|
|For the Samosa Dough|
|1 1/2 cup||All purpose flour / Maida|
|1/2 tsp||Carom Seeds / Ajwain / Ommam|
|Salt to taste|
|Water as required|
|For Chicken Keema|
|1/2 tsp||Cumin Seeds|
|1 tsp||Ginger Garlic Paste|
|1/4 tsp||Turmeric Powder|
|1 tsp||Garam Masala powder|
|1 tsp||Chilli powder|
|Salt to taste|
|Oil for frying|
Step 1) Make Dough:
Step 4) Making Samosa Sheet:
Now after 30 minute and divide the dough into 6 equal balls and lets start to spread the dough.Take one ball and press it lightly and and roll it into a thin sheet. cover the rest of the balls with damn cloth to prevent drying.
Once rolled cut the sheet at the center to form 2 semi circles.Now take a semicircle and wet half of the straight end with some water and join the two ends bring the watered end on the top.
Step 5) Filling the Samosa sheet with chicken keema
Now fill the samosa sheet with the chicken stuffing and again apply some water at the edges (all around the edges) and press it firmly to form a tight seal.Make sure there are no openings.
Step 6) Frying the Samosas
After stuffing heat oil in a pan and drop the samosas.It is very important to fry the samosas on a low temperature.If the temperature of the oil it very hot then the outer dough will get browned soon and will taste raw so fry the samosas on a medium - low heat flipping the samosas in between.Once all the sides are golden and crispy take it off from the heat and serve.
That's is our delicious Chicken Keema Samosa is ready to be served with some coriander chutney or with tomato Ketchup.Please do try this recipe and share your feedback with us. Spread the Joy of Cooking.
- Ajwain /Carom seeds has lot of medicinal benifits so try to add a little amount to the dough ,they also taste good.
- If you dont like the taste of Ajwain / Carom seeds then you can skip or use cumin seeds instead
- oil should be on a medium-low heat when frying the Samosas.
Chicken Keema Samosa / Keema Samosa is an awesome evening snack which is loved by most of the people and it is very easy to make.It is has an outer dough samosa sheet layer and inner chicken with lots of flavors.This is perfect for non vegetarians.
- For the Samosa Sheet
- 1.5 cup All purpose flour / Maida
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Carom seeds
- Salt to taste
- For Chicken Keema Samosa
- 200 g Chicken
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Green chilli
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Make samosa dough by kneading flour, oil, salt, carom seeds, water and form a stiff dough
- Mince the chicken.
- Add to oil in a pan, add the masalas and the minced chicken and cook well
- divide the dough into 6 portions and spread the dough
- Cut the sheet into two halfs and form a cone
- Fill the chicken inside and seal the edges
- Fry the Samosas on a medium - low heat until all the sides are golden and crisp
- Serve the delicious Chicken Keema Samosa with coriander chutney and Ketchup